Can I rent a boat in Amsterdam during covid-19? That’s a question many tourists are wondering at the moment. Boating through the canals of Amsterdam is a fun activity during these turbulent times, but it also has to be safe. Read the latest information about renting a boat in Amsterdam during corona.
Can I rent a boat in Amsterdam during corona?
At the moment, you are unfortunately not allowed to rent a boat in Amsterdam because of the current lockdown. We are therefore closed until April 20, 2021. Will you visit us as soon as we are allowed to open again?
With how many people can I rent a boat in Amsterdam during corona?
We are following the corona measures drawn up from the government, municipality and RIVM. At the moment there is a lockdown that lasts until April 20, 2021. It is therefore not possible to rent a boat in Amsterdam at this time. As soon as the rules change, you will find here how many people you can rent a boat with in Amsterdam during corona.
Is it safe to rent a boat in Amsterdam during corona?
Renting a boat in Amsterdam during corona is safe if you keep 1.5 meter distance between other people from different households. So make sure that you keep enough distance on board if you are on the same boat with several households. Also give other boats enough space to pass. Are you possibly getting sick or not feeling well? Make sure you and other people are safe and please stay at home.
Boat Amsterdam corona rules at Canal Motorboats
There are a few extra rules to keep it safe. Please make sure you read these before renting a boat in Amsterdam during corona.
- The maximum number of people allowed per boat is less than normally.
- You do not have to give a deposit to avoid contact.
- The drop-off location may differ from the drop-off location in case of heavy traffic.
- We ask you to wait upstairs until you can take your seat in the boat.
- We ask you to follow the instructions of the employees
Which Amsterdam corona boat rules do I have to follow?
- Stick to the maximum number of different households so that you can keep a distance of 1.5 meters.
- Also keep a distance of 1.5 meters on the jetty
- Wait upstairs until you get a signal that you can take a seat on the boat
- Follow the instructions of employees
- Follow RIVM guidelines at all times
- Don’t go boating if you have a cold and/or fever.
- Make sure you know what the boating rules are in Amsterdam
Boat Amsterdam Corona discount
We have a temporary Spring Deal! You get €20 discount on 2 hours boat rental in Amsterdam. The discount is only valid on weekdays from Monday to Friday. You don’t have to do anything for this. The discount will automatically be deducted when you rent a boat.
|Green boat: 2 hours boat rental during the week||from €90 for €70|
|Blue boat: 2 hours boat rental during the week||from €100 for €80|