- Always keep a distance of 1.5 metres on the jetty and while sailing
- Wait upstairs until you get a signal that you can sit in the boat
- Always follow the instructions of employees
- Follow RIVM guidelines at all times
- Don’t go sailing if you have a cold or feel ill
Yeah, this is allowed to sail outside the city centre. We have a beautiful 3 hour route mapped out for you, so you can enjoy a day on the water.
The maximum amount of people depends on how many households families are on the boat. The boats are big enough to fit a family of 4 and 5 while keeping 1,5m distance. It is allowed to sail with a maximum of 6 adults. Including children a maximum of 9 persons is allowed on board.
Yes, you can! The canals are open during the week. Over the past few weekends, the city of Amsterdam has closed the canals in the city centre. During the closures, the canals outside the city centre are open and we have mapped out a nice route for you.
- Everything is completely contactless
- Deposit no longer needs to be handed over to avoid contact
- We ensure that when the jetty is crowded, the disembarkation location differs from the boarding location.
Yes, from 1 June it is allowed to sail with more than one household/family. However, a distance of 1.5m must be kept between the households/families. The maximum number therefore depends on the number of families/ households per boat. If you sail with two families, there is a maximum of 4 and 5 persons on each side of the boat (with a maximum of 3 adults on each side).