- Always keep a distance of 1.5 metres on the jetty and while sailing
- Wait upstairs until you get a signal that you can sit in the boat
- Always follow the instructions of employees
- Follow RIVM guidelines at all times
- Don’t go sailing if you have a cold or feel ill
Yeah, this is allowed to sail outside the city centre. We have a beautiful 3 hour route mapped out for you, so you can enjoy a day on the water.
It is allowed to sail with 3 persons per boat.
Yes, you can! The canals are open during the week. Over the past few weekends, the city of Amsterdam has closed the canals in the city centre. During the closures, the canals outside the city centre are open and we have mapped out a nice route for you.
- Everything is completely contactless
- Deposit no longer needs to be handed over to avoid contact
- We ensure that when the jetty is crowded, the disembarkation location differs from the boarding location.
Yes, this is possible. We have several boats available, so you can still sail with 2+ persons. Beside, it is also allowed for households to sail with more people.
Yeah, it’s okay for families and households. Just make sure you can prove you’re family or belong to one household. This might be checked.